Getting error

I have never gotten anything to work. First I had two copy’s of the libraries installed. I finally got those deleted and installed one from memory manager. But now I get the following error message “ Error compiling for board Robot control “

Could you provide more detail about the hardware and software configuration you used? It’s really hard to debug remotely without a lot of information.

My initial suspicion is that it is an Arduino problem though. Can you program and run other sketches that are not using MOVI?

I tried to run the basic “ blink” sketch on the Arduino I was using and it won’t run so I changed to another Arduino. I still get an error: Error compiling for board Arduino Robot Control. It says: Library can’t use ‘src’ and ‘ utility ‘ folders. Double check C:\ Program Files (x86)\ Arduino \ hardware \arduino\ avr \ libraries \ wire

This error indicates your Arduino Core libraries aren’t found. I would re-install the Arduino IDE.

1 Like

I installed the latest version of the IDE but that didn’t help. If I delete the IDE will I loose all the sketches that I have saved?

Perhaps check your permissions for the folders and files leading to src and utility .